Nielsen is looking for the next generation of innovators and leaders. Up for the challenge? Jumpstart your career with Nielsen, a global leader in media, marketing and consumer intelligence.
Nielsen invites you to take part in the Nielsen Graduate Program.
The Graduate Program recruits students of last years studying and recent graduates who bring diverse viewpoints, enthusiasm and a collaborative spirit to the workplace. This unique 3−4 months program allows candidates to work with Nielsen teams across industries and geographies, getting a front-row view of Nielsen’s expertise in market research, media analytics and business intelligence
- Educational background (Economics, Statistics, Marketing, Cybernetics, etc.).
- High level of analytic skills.
- Attentiveness to the details.
- English knowledge — at least Intermediate level.
- Good experience in working with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Apply now: send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Nielsen Graduate Program 2017” in the subject area.
Apply before May 16th 2017
Explore Nielsen’s vast consumer research&consulting capabilities while developing actionable, business driving insights – just like Nielsen associates do on a daily basis.