Ready to hire (internship) a student of 5-6 years courses.
Main Purpose of Job:
Provide high quality and reliable statistical forecasting services to Demand Planners and other stakeholders.
Key Outputs of the job:
- Demand Analysts generate demand forecast and maintain forecast models.
- Search for internal and external data and improve the statistical forecasts.
- Provide useful and timely reports to track forecast accuracy.
- Provide support to understand the volume impact of trade promotions.
- Provide necessary training and necessary support to Demand Planners
- Regular use of a statistical programming software (SAS, R, Python …)
- Practice in the use of time series forecasting methods (exponential smoothing, ARIMA, …)
- Use of other programming languages (e.g. Visual Basic in Excel)
- Good practice of Microsoft Excel and other Office suite programs
- Practice in handling large amounts of data
- Experienced use of English
- Convincing business consumers of the forecast reliability
HR contact person: Kalinichenko Oleksii
Send your CV via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org